Eatzi Gourmet Catering Terms & Conditions
- Orders placed via this website is not a confirmed order. Our sales representative will get in touch with you within 48 hours to confirm your online order. If you do not hear from us, kindly contact us at (65)6858 0111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional cost will incur for additional add-on items.
- Duration of function is 4 hours, starting from the time we deliver. (eg. If your function starts at 10am, delivery starts at 9am & collection will be at 1pm)
- For urgent orders, please call our hotline at (65)6858 0111. We will try our best to fulfil your orders.
- Eatzi Gourmet Catering reserves the rights to accept or reject any orders. Management has the rights to amend any prices, terms and conditions, and food items without prior notice.
- Customization of menu is available. Our friendly sales representatives will be glad to advise you via our hotline, (65)6858 0111.
- Please contact our sales representative for any changes or amendments.
- Cut-off date for changes/amendments is 3 days before function date.
- We reserve the rights not to entertain any last minute changes/amendments.
We are committed to deliver your food on time. Catering order will arrive within an hour of the requested eating time. While we endeavor to fulfill all deliveries on time, we shall not be held liable or responsible for any late or failure of delivery due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Delivery is within Singapore (Main Island) only.
- Delivery surcharge applies to venues without lift landing.
- Delivery fee of $50 will be levied for each destination.
- Additional surcharge applies to venues within Sentosa and Jurong Island.
- Delivery fee will be waived for Member’s order above $500.
- For orders above $2000, 30% deposit will be collected upon order confirmation (unless otherwise stated)
- All transactions and customer's particulars are treated with strict confidentiality.
- Full amount / Remaining balance must be made at the end of the function by Cash, Cheque or Credit Card.
- For Cash payment, customer is responsible to request for the staff to sign with name on the receipt as proof of payment. Eatzi Gourmet Catering will not be liable for any disputes pertaining to the missing information unless proof of payment can be furnished.
- For Cheque payment, please made payable to Eatzi Gourmet Pte Ltd.
All cancellations must be written in.
Cancellation charges apply as follows:
- 30% of the total price if cancellation notice is at least 7 days prior to function date
- 50% of the total price if cancellation notice is less than 7 days prior to function date
- 100% of the total price if cancellation notice is less than 3 days prior to function date
Replacement of Food Items
Eatzi Gourmet Catering reserve the rights to replace any food item/s with another or equivalent value/category should the original food item is unavailable.
Equipment Loss or Damages
- Customer is responsible for the safeguarding of all utensils and food equipment provided. Eatzi Gourmet Catering reserves the rights to charge/bill customers should there be any loss or damages to these items.
- We take extra care to ensure your supplies, rentals, equipment and other valuable items are well taken care of. Eatzi Gourmet Catering assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss of any merchandise, alcohol, equipment, furniture, clothing, or other valuables prior to, during or after the event.
- For items provided by customers for hosting their events at their own premises, office, church, Eatzi Gourmet Catering will not be liable for any accidents/breakage/damage that may occur. Customer shall not bill, charge or sue Eatzi Gourmet Catering for any loss unless the incident was caused by negligence or misconduct of Eatzi Gourmet Catering or its employees.
For order enquiries, please drop us an email at email@example.com or call our hotline at 6858 0111.